First up was a grey and yellow drunkards path quilt. Was lucky to get an Accuquilt Go cutter for Christmas, so cutting out was a breeze. Sewing the blocks went well - once I purchased a curve piecing foot for the machine. It was brilliant and the piecing went very well. The challenge then was to place the pieces in a different pattern, so after some time spent on Pinterest, I set to work. All went well but am waiting till I get it quilted before showing pictures. And then only if I am happy with the end result. I am waiting till I have quilted this before I put up any pictures, so you will have to be patient with me.
The next project was the fabrics I purchased at the Brisbane Quilt Show for my version of a Picnic Quilt. I used the Patio Quilt pattern and a Modern Orb quilting pattern and I must admit, I am thrilled to bits with the end result..
The quilt will be on my Etsy shop as soon as I can get myself organised.
Happy quilting everyone.